Home
Home
Home
Contact Erica
About Books Events Blog And More!

Saturday, May 09, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to:

Grandma Elly (my mom)

Grandma Maryann (my husband's mom)

Grandma Dearie (my grandma)

Aunt Emily and Aunt Sue (my aunts)

Anna (my brother's wife and mom to my adorable nieces)

Rachel, Lucy, Helen, Valerie, Sarah, Becky (and all the rest of my mom-cousins)

and ALL my beloved mom-friends, far too numerous to list here (including my going-to-be-a-mom-soon friends like Maria!)

Hope you all get out and enjoy the day. Buy yourself a present, paint your toenails all sparkly, go for a run, have a mojito (or several), do all of the above. Park yourself on the cough and read CHICKEN BUTT! with your kiddos. Or better yet, you know what? Let them read it to you!

Comments:
Hi Erica, Congrats on your new book. I can't wait to read it.
Barb s
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?