Home
Home
Home
Contact Erica
About Books Events Blog And More!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Free-gurgitate?

Ripped from the headlines... of Freecycle:

OFFER: most of a container of Dannon Activia
Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:29 pm

Because the store did not have Dannon Natural Plain yogurt in stock or on order, the manager gave me a free 24 oz container of Activia. Activia might be great for smoothies, but is more liquid than I like as yogurt.

So.... I have all but a few spoonfuls of the container left, for anyone who loves Activia or wants to try it.

The sell-by or use-by (don't know which it is) date is April 7.

Re: OFFER: most of a container of Dannon Activia
Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:24 pm

Am I understanding your post correctly? Are you offering an open container of Activia that you sampled?

I really wish this dialog went on longer (I'll post again re: this if my next Freecycle continues this topic). I can just hear them continuing:

"Yes, why? It's not like I ate much. And I used a clean spoon."

"That's still gross!"

"I take it you don't want it, then?"

"Would YOU like a pile of my old toenail clippings? I was going to throw them away, but then I figured, hell, if you can give half-eaten yogurt away, anything goes."

"For your information, lady…"

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?