Home
Home
Home
Contact Erica
About Books Events Blog And More!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Buk..buk...Bummer!

 


I have to say that my recent visit to the backyard coop of Terry Golson (author, Tillie Lays an Egg) piqued my curiosity about putting our blank slate of a yard to good use, egg-wise. Alas, a quick visit to The City Chicken ended that idea in a hurry. Turns out, you can't keep chickens in DC. Period. We are just plain out of cluck.

However, if I ever move back to my hometown of Burlington, Vermont, I can have up to three hens.

Good to know.
Posted by Picasa

Comments:
And I have a brilliant book called Living With Chickens that will come in handy when you move back!
It's me, KJ DellAntonia, about to send you an email about something else but I couldn't resist commenting on the chicken thing--I have been toying with backyard birds for years...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?