Home
Home
Home
Contact Erica
About Books Events Blog And More!

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Clueless about Emma?


As you will learn, I’m not what you’d call a closet Austen fan. I would even go so far to label myself a bit of an Austen-phobe. Over the years, I’ve gone to great lengths to avoid period drama (in my review, I admit that I prefer South Park to Gosford Park).

It was only the threat of public humiliation on the PBS website (and the possibility of their reposessing the lovely Jane Austen action figure they sent me, shown here with my wind-up Kyle Broflovski) that got me to watch.

However, once I tuned in, I heartily enjoyed Emma and gave it a big thumbs up. It airs March 23rd, 2008 on PBS. Enjoy!

WHO DO YOU LOVE: MR. KNIGHTLY or MR. BROFLOVSKI?

Posted by Picasa

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?