Home
Home
Home
Contact Erica
About Books Events Blog And More!

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Nashville, here I come!

For all (both?) you loyal readers, I just wanted to let you know that I'll be away for a few days.

I'm off to Nashville, Tennessee to speak at the National Council of Teachers of English conference. I'm very excited about this opportunity, and not just because it means staying at a hotel (with a pool!). And not just any hotel with a pool, mind you, but the Opryland Hotel. I'll also get to see my pal Trine (aka Red Dane), who has come out of the woods at long last and is now the most over-qualified salesperson at the Nashville REI. And I'll get to meet Bruce "Jamberry" Degan, who is signing books with me and Susan Lubner.

And I'll get to wear my squirrel hat and sing NINETY-THREE IN MY FAMILY in front of an audience with a median age greater than five, which is kind of new for me (and hopefully won't be an unmitigated disaster).

I'll report back either way, I promise.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?