Home
Home
Home
Contact Erica
About Books Events Blog And More!

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Pathetic No More

As Eeyore would say, Pathetic. Meaning me, that is. Which is to say that I have not posted in a very, very long time. There are of course reasons - finishing manuscript, taking long-overdue vacation from home and wireless internet service, forgetting that my blog has been reconfigured so even my dog can easily post to it notwithstanding her lack of opposable thumbs - but none of that matters now. I am back. Which is probably a good thing because I have a book coming out any day now. And because I was asked to contribute to another blog and the powers that be might rescind that invite if they discovered that I post about as often as I rotate my car's tires. Shh... don't tell them, okay?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?